Our client is a high-quality insurance broker. As an acknowledged specialist in their field, they propose tailor made solution to their clients with the aim to offer them a premium service. Their services are primarily designed for businesses and cover the following fields: fire insurance, car insurance, third party liability insurance, cyber risk insurance, multiple risk insurance, senior management liability insurance, work accident insurance and transport insurance. Their business was launched 3 years ago and while the company is still in a start-up phase, they already count 6 employees and they have ambitious growth plans for the months and years to come. They are today recruiting a diligent individual to join them as Client Case Officer.
Purpose of the role:
To be the linchpin between clients and insurance companies. Together with another Client Case Officer, to manage the back-office administration of files while maintaining an ongoing and closely knit client relationship.
- Following up client files: gathering all the necessary documents, sending contracts, ensuring the official signing of contracts, sending proof of insurance, managing the follow up of the invoicing, archiving documents, updating client data
- Preparing inventories for clients (summary of on-going insurance policies)
- Opening up damage files and ensuring their follow up with the broker in charge (car accidents, etc.)
- Handing the administrative follow up of all on going files, doing the follow up of policies’ updates
- Managing the follow up of the insurance policies updates
- Preparing presentations together with the brokers
- Managing client requests, answering their questions, punctually offering them a tailor-made counselling for specific damage cases
- Liaising with insurance companies, ensuring a diligent and efficient administrative handling of cases
- Regularly liaising with clients concerning their files, whether by phone or e-mail
- Monitoring the insurance market in order to identify new policies which could interest existing clients, sharing these findings with the brokers
- Additional tasks: booking appointments for the brokers with clients, attending some client meetings
- You ideally hold a Bachelor in Office Management, Languages, Management, etc.
- You have already acquired a first experience in a similar role and ideally in the insurance sector
- You have an excellent knowledge of French (spoken and written) and a very good operational level of Dutch. English is a plus
- You are computer literate on MS Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint). A knowledge of Brio is a plus
- You are efficient, structured and precise
- You have a good emotional intelligence, very good listening skills, genuine empathy and a strong sense of service
- You are proactive, tenacious and you are keen to achieve your set targets
- You are autonomous but also team minded
- You are comfortable working in a small structure where being an all-rounder with very good multitasking skills is essential
- Thanks to your genuine interest for the insurance sector, you know how to establish priorities and can smoothly adjust to changing circumstances
- A full time and permanent contract
- Starting date: as soon as possible!
- A competitive salary and benefits package including group and health insurances, luncheon vouchers and eco cheques (€250/year)
- Working hours: 37h30/week. The schedule is flexible as starting time is between 7.30 am and 9.00 am and finishing time between 3.30 pm and 5.00 pm
- Location: the offices are located in Kraainem and are very easily accessible by car, tram and bus. Parking facilities nearby
- The opportunity to work in a stimulating environment, and for a growing organisation!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org