Our client is a well-established, international company active in the travel industry. They are currently recruiting a diligent Customer Care Officer to join their multilingual & multicultural team in Brussels (+/- 30 people). This is a newly created position. Their offices are located in the centre of Brussels (easy to reach with public transport) and they employ +/- 100 people.
- Throughout the journey of the client, you ensure a diligent customer service, following up the situation and anticipating the client’s needs
- You monitor the social media
- You manage the client communication on the website, on apps, via text messages, etc.
- You advocate the client’s interests towards the Supervisor
- You are the point of contact between the department and the customer service concerning the exchange of information on social media, via the chat and on the telephone
- You liaise with the on-site teams in order to gauge the pulse of the situation in the stations
- You manage complaints, reimbursement and information requests from clients by phone, e-mail and snail mail
- You interact live with clients via the chat
- You are in charge of the administrative follow up of several products
- You escalate requests to the appropriate department
- You manage the social media account, you facilitate and monitor the exchanges. You create some content and manage the interactions with the clients
- You are based in the operational centre (4 days/week) and in the customer service department (1 day/week)
- You are fluent in French, Dutch and English
- You have a first relevant experience of +/-1 year (in a customer service/client relations role, ideally B2C)
- You have strong oral & written communication skills: you are clear & articulate, you have a good elocution and you have strong writing skills (appropriate for social media communication)
- You possess good listening skills, you are able to show empathy towards your customers and you are very service & quality minded
- You can anticipate your clients’ needs
- You are dynamic and stress resistant (handling sudden emergencies, changing priorities)
- You have a positive attitude, an open mind-set, you are enthusiastic and motivated
- You are autonomous yet also genuinely team spirited
- You are analytical, rigorous and organised
- You are flexible in terms of working hours as you will be working in shifts and during weekends (on average during 2 weekends/month)
- Starting date: ASAP!
- A permanent, full-time contract
- A competitive salary with a very complete benefits package (including bonuses for working in shits/during weekends), luncheon vouchers, health and group insurance, benefits in kind, 37 holiday days
- Working hours: shift work, 6.00 am-2.00 pm and 2.00 pm-10.00 pm and 2 week-ends/month
- Location: the offices are located close to a Brussels train station and are therefore very accessible by public transport
- The opportunity to work in a truly international & multicultural environment, in a company, which is constantly evolving, and within a fascinating sector!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com