Our client is a well-established, international company active in the travel industry. They are currently recruiting a diligent Documentation Officer to join their team. Their offices are located in the centre of Brussels (easy to reach with public transport) and they employ +/- 170 people.
Purpose of the role
Within the Operations Department, you will be in charge of the interface with your counterpart from the Security department. You will also be in charge of the official documentation.
- You plan, prepare and formalise the documents reviews
- You steer and participate in the writing and amending of documents (procedures, directives)
- You ensure that the documents are accredited (ensuring the sign off from all the individuals involved)
- You maintain the archiving of all the documents
- You ensure the official dispatch of the documents both internally and externally
- You ensure that the documentation is available at all times (via the IT network)
- You take care of the practical application of certain documents (both internally and towards service providers)
- You ensure the management of the list of the maintenance documents, of the inventory and update of the technical specifications, of the management of the various versions, and of the timescales of reviews
- You ensure the update of technical drawings
- You ensure the update of the database of official e-mails (sent and received)
- You participate in their drafting and in the writing of internal memos
- You ideally hold a relevant Bachelor
- You have +/- 5 years appropriate experience, ideally acquired in an industrial environment
- You have an excellent level of French, a good level of English and Dutch is a plus
- You are computer literate on MS Office (Word & Excel)
- You are rigorous but also have a creative mind
- You have excellent communications skills
- You are team minded and customer driven
- Starting date: A.S.A.P.!
- A full time, permanent contract
- A competitive salary and complete benefits package including luncheon vouchers (€8,00), Eco cheques (€250/year), health and group insurances, benefits in kind (free travel vouchers), 37 holiday days
- Working schedule: 38 hours/day
- A truly international and multicultural working environment in a fast developing company!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com