Our client is an internationally known though, human-sized think tank (+/- 10 staff in the secretariat plus 25 networked, senior academics) providing original analyses and policy recommendations on the regulation of the tech, media, telecom, energy and mobility sectors. Its 50+ prestigious membership list includes global corporations, regulation authorities and universities from Europe, the US and China. Its offices are located close to the Bois de la Cambre/Ter Kameren and are therefore easily accessible by public transport. The organisation is experiencing a significant growth a diligent Executive Assistant to team up with the Executive Assistant/PA to the General Director. This is a newly created position!
Purpose of the role
The Executive Assistant works alongside the Executive Assistant/PA to the General Director and assists her in her daily tasks and responsibilities. He/She reports to the Executive Assistant/PA to the General Director.
- Handling, analysing, and dispatching the incoming mail
- Handling incoming phone calls, welcoming visitors in the office
- Handling incoming contracts, submitting them for signature by the General Director
- Following up the file associated to each contract (follow up by e-mail, phone, etc.)
- Handling invoicing duties: preparing the outgoing invoices (using Word), inputting them into an Excel spread sheet
- Checking and updating the cash flow situation in Excel
- Managing the diary of the General Director (using Outlook)
- Organising meetings and business trips (mostly in Europe)
- Providing support to the other Managers when needed
- Participating in the organisation of weekly events taking place in Brussels: sending invitations, preparing lists of participants, etc.
- Liaising with high profile partners (Keynote speakers such as EU Commissioners or influential political or business figures)
- Performing facilities and office management duties: liaising with the landlord, ordering office supplies, liaising with IT/telecom companies
- The ideal candidate has 5-10 years’ experience in an Executive Assistant role
- You have an excellent level of English (spoken and written) as it is the working language and have a working knowledge of French
- You possess very good skills on MS Office
- You have an excellent business presentation and can represent the organisation in front of third parts
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and can operate in a rather formal environment
- You are extremely precise, rigorous, organised, with a genuine eye for detail
- You are stress resistant and reliable
- You are a very good team player (as you will be working with and report to the Executive Assistant/PA to the General Director)
- You also are very diplomatic and discrete
- You are flexible and a genuine all rounder
- You thrive on offering a first-class service to your internal clients (and primarily to the General Director)
- A permanent and full-time contract
- Starting date: as soon as possible!
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including luncheon vouchers (€7,00), health insurance, 20 holiday days
- Working hours: 38 hours/week
- Working schedule: the person will be based in the office, possibility of 1 day of homeworking/week
- The opportunity to work in a quality oriented and intellectually stimulating environment in very nice offices!
- This is a newly created position and as such its content could develop in time
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com