Our client is a high-profile international firm active in executive search/HR. They have subsidiaries worldwide and their Belgian offices (+/- 20 people) are located in central Brussels (very accessible by public transport). They are currently recruiting a diligent assistant to work for 1 Consultant.
- diary management
- coordinating travels & accommodation, preparing detailed travel itineraries
- organising internal and external meetings
- coordinating logistics for client meetings (travel, hotel, conference rooms, videoconferences, etc.)
- drawing up client proposals, progress reports, project specifications, etc.
- monitoring incoming emails and ensuring a timely follow-up
- drafting letters and emails
- preparing PowerPoint presentations for various meetings & seminars
- updating and reviewing database information
- coordinating and following-up on invoices per assignment/project
- handling incoming calls, filtering calls when appropriate, taking messages
- having regular phone contacts with high-profile external partners (including clients)
- some research work (new clients, industry news, etc.)
- proactively following-up on all projects/assignments
- filing relevant documents after each project
- Fluency in Dutch and English with an operational level in French
- You have minimum 5 years of experience in a role of Management/Executive Assistant, ideally in the service sector (e.g. legal, consultancy, …)
- You are computer literate and possess advanced skills in word processing (Microsoft Word). A good knowledge of PowerPoint can be a strong asset.
- You have top-of-the-range administrative skills and an absolute drive towards professionalism & client satisfaction
- You are well organised, precise & rigorous and you are able to set priorities
- You are proactive & solution oriented and you like juggling multiple activities
- You are always diplomatic and you are able to treat confidential information appropriately
- You are able to handle phone calls with professionalism, common sense & persistency and you are able to communicate at all levels
- You want to be part of a team and you stress resistant
- A permanent contract
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package (including luncheon vouchers, health insurance, group insurance, bonus & 100% reimbursement of public transport costs, possibility to work from home during 1 day/week)
- International and dynamic working environment with a very good team spirit!
- The opportunity to work for a boss who really enjoys working with a proactive right-hand who doesn’t hesitate to take initiatives!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org