Our client is a high-profile international Executive Search Firm with subsidiaries worldwide. Their Belgian offices (+/- 20 people) are located in central Brussels and are therefore very accessible by public transport. They are currently recruiting a diligent assistant to work for 1 or 2 Consultants.
- diary management
- coordinating travels & accommodation, preparing detailed travel itineraries
- organising internal and external meetings
- coordinating logistics for client meetings (travel, hotel, conference rooms, videoconferences, etc.)
- drawing up client proposals, progress reports, project specifications, etc.
- monitoring incoming emails & phone calls and ensuring a timely follow-up
- preparing PowerPoint presentations for various meetings & seminars
- updating and reviewing database information
- coordinating and following-up on invoices per assignment/project
- having regular phone contacts with high-profile external partners (including clients)
- some research work (new clients, industry news, etc.)
- proactively following-up on all projects/assignments
- filing relevant documents after each assignment
- Perfect knowledge of English (oral and written) and fluency in at least 1 of the 2 national languages (Dutch or French).
- You have minimum 3-4 years of experience in a role of Management/Executive Assistant, ideally in the service sector (e.g. legal, consultancy, …)
- You are computer literate and possess advanced skills in word processing (Microsoft Word). A good knowledge of PowerPoint can be a strong asset.
- You have top-of-the-range administrative skills and an absolute drive towards professionalism & client satisfaction
- You are well organised, precise & rigorous and you are able to set priorities
- You are proactive & solution oriented and you like juggling multiple activities
- You are always diplomatic and you are able to treat confidential information appropriately
- You are able to handle phone calls with professionalism, common sense & persistency and you are able to communicate at all levels
- You enjoy being part of a smaller team and you are stress resistant
- A permanent contract
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package (including luncheon vouchers, health insurance, group insurance, bonus & 100% reimbursement of public transport costs, possibilities to work from home )
- International and dynamic working environment with a very good team spirit!
- The opportunity to work with a team of top professionals who really appreciate a proactive attitude and a good sense of initiative!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org