Our client is a world leader in the field of professional services. They thrive on offering expert advice to global organisations worldwide. Their Zaventem office is currently looking to recruit a Junior Assistant to provide support to a team of Managers & Directors.
Scope of the role:
To play a key role in the daily organisation and administrative support of a team of busy Executives.
- Managing the Executives’ diaries: this will include scheduling calls and client meetings, videoconferences and internal meetings
- Booking meeting rooms and restaurants, etc.
- Organising travel arrangements (booking flights, trains, hotels) and itineraries
- Processing expense notes
- Preparing and editing documents on MS Office
- Handling incoming mail and emails
- Translating documents in the 3 languages (Dutch, French and English)
- Participating in the organisation of internal and external events: identifying venues, preparing participants’ lists, liaising with the caterers, etc.
Experience and Qualifications Required for the Position:
- A relevant Bachelor (Office Management, Languages, etc.) is a must
- You are perfectly fluent in English (spoken and written). You have a very good knowledge of both national languages (Dutch and French).
- You have a relevant first experience in a similar position, ideally within the professional services sector
- Very good command of MS applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- You are well mannered with very good communications skills
- You are accurate and quality minded
- You are proactive and have a very good team spirit
- You are discrete and have diplomatic skills
- You are flexible in the sense that you can easily adjust to changing priorities
- You have a pleasant, well-rounded and mature personality with a positive attitude, a good level of stress-resistance and a demonstrated client-orientation
- A full time and permanent contract
- Starting date: A.S.A.P.!
- A competitive salary with a good package including luncheon vouchers, group and health insurance
- Location: the offices are located in Zaventem and are accessible by public transport
- The opportunity to work in a stable and innovative environment, which offers genuine opportunities of self development
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org