Our client is a high profile, human-sized company in the consulting sector. Their offices are located in central Brussels and are therefore very accessible by public transport. They are currently recruiting a diligent individual to work as part of their Investment Department and to assist, together with another Assistant, a team of 7 Executives.
- diary management (using Outlook)
- organising meetings and business trips (mostly in Europe)
- organising several Committee Meetings/year, preparing board packs for meetings
- handling the incoming and outgoing mail
- handling e-mails
- drafting letters
- preparing expense reports
- handling incoming calls, filtering calls when appropriate, taking messages
- preparing complex PowerPoint presentations for various strategic meetings
- researching information on various topics
- drafting documents using MS Office
- having regular phone contacts with high-profile external partners
- varied administrative duties including filing, photocopying, etc.
- teaming up with another Assistant, sharing information with her, backing up each other
- The ideal candidate holds a Bachelor in Office Management or Languages
- You are perfectly fluent in English & French (written & spoken)
- You possess 3-4 years experience in a similar role and at similar level
- You are extremely precise, rigorous, organised, with a genuine eye for detail
- You are computer literate and possess very good skills in MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
- You are a good team player (as you will be teaming up with another Assistant) and have good interpersonal, communication and diplomatic skills
- You are flexible in terms of working hours as overtime will occur
- You are extremely discrete
- A full time & permanent contract
- Starting date: as soon as possible!
- A competitive salary and very comprehensive benefits package including: luncheon vouchers (€8,00), health insurance (including ambulatory and dental), group insurance, pension plan, full reimbursement of transport costs, paid home internet connection, a yearly discretionary bonus, 23 holiday days
- Working hours: the working week is 37h30 but some overtime will occasionally occur in the evening (until +/- 7.00 pm). Also, the department requires some secretarial support between 8.30 am and 6.30 pm so the 2 Assistants will organise themselves in order to ensure that this time span is covered every day
- Location: the company is centrally located and is therefore easily accessible by public transport
- The opportunity to work in a quality oriented, corporate environment in superb offices in the city centre of Brussels!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com