We are urgently seeking to recruit a Management Assistant for 1 of our clients situated in the northwest of Brussels Capital Region.
Purpose of the role: in collaboration with 2 colleagues coordinating the very busy schedules and activities/programmes of 2 Top Executives.
Your tasks & responsibilities will include:
- Complex agenda management: planning & confirming appointments, keeping an eye on upcoming deadlines, proactively suggesting some dates already for certain meetings/activities which need to be scheduled in the next month(s), …)
- Preparing and organising van internal and external meetings
- Coordinating internal and external events in close collaboration with your 2 colleagues
- Email management (screening, anticipating things, indicating priorities)
- Processing and following-up on incoming telephone calls and emails
- Preparing confidential files
- Handling correspondence
- Archiving and filing all relevant documents (on paper + electronically)
- Handling translations (occasionally)
- Welcoming visitors, liaising with internal and external parties
- The ideal candidate has an excellent level in Dutch (oral + written), with a good knowledge of French and an operational level in English.
- Ideally a Bachelor’s Degree (office management, languages, …), but, candidates who are equivalent by experience, are more than welcome to apply for the position.
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in a similar role (administration, management assistant, office management, …)
- You are computer literate (MS Office, especially good knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook)
- You are polite, articulate, discrete & respectful and you possess strong interpersonal skills
- You work very accurately with a lot of care & order; you pay attention to the presentation of your work and to the smallest details
- You think before you act, you have a proactive attitude, you are capable of foreseeing problems and suggesting alternative solutions
- You can work independently but you also function well within a team (in this role you will be working together with 2 colleagues)
- You are flexible in terms of working hours (occasional overtime) and in terms of the back-up system when colleagues are absent
- You are open to constructive criticism
- You are looking to make a long-term commitment with your next employer
Offer & practicalities:
- A permanent contract
- Starting date: ASAP!
- A salary that will depend on the level of experience, luncheon vouchers, group insurance, reimbursement of transport costs
- Working hours: 38h/week
- Company is not easily accessible with public transport so ideally you have a personal vehicle
- Very nice and respectful working environment, spectacular offices!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com