Our client is a global provider of services and solutions for industrial process engineering. Although they employ over 14.000 employees worldwide, they have remained a family company which promotes a close-knit atmosphere between the teams. Their Brussels offices are located in Evere and gather 85 employees. That are today looking to recruit a diligent Marketing Communications Specialist.
Purpose of the role:
- Supporting the effective promotion of the brand positioning as well as industry and product value propositions. Together with the marketing team, being in charge to evaluate, plan and deploy all relevant promotion activities helping to achieve the targets of the annual business plan.
- Guaranteeing the proper use of digital marketing measures and considering print media and live communication when required.
- Organizing and supporting the coordination of events such as exhibitions, webinars, and seminars
- Organizing and supporting Marketing Campaigns for lead development, (digital and/or lice)
- Providing the necessary input and help to develop the annual MarCom plan
- Developing local communication strategy and plan, derived from the marketing plan, and focused to drive sales, as MarCom is an integral part of the marketing planning process.
- Understanding and monitoring the local media landscape and media usage behaviour in order to consider this know-how in communication mix and budget discussions
- Organizing and providing hands on support in Marketing Events
- Ensuring knowledge about utilizing and orchestrating all relevant touch points, esp. digital marketing channels
- Producing and publishing any kind of collaterals based on the communication plan; Maintaining the website and keeping it up to date, translating global material if required. Organizing, executing, and providing follow up on relevant exhibitions as well as on local customer and media events
- Maintaining data in the given platforms (CRM, Link Builder, censhare, …) in order to enable tracking, data analysis and closed-loop reporting into the sales funnel
- Focusing on the most important topics based on the local marketing plan and on the global focus campaign. Considering reducing the number of activities (topics and touch points) for the sake of more impact on those actions driving business, both short and long term
- Attending several professional fairs/year as well as yearly International Marcom Meetings in Basel
- You ideally have a degree in Marketing
- You have 2-5 years of relevant professional experience
- You are computer literate and comfortable working with modern online communications & marketing tools
- You have the following language skills:
- Fluent English and French with operational Dutch (B1/B2), or
- Fluent English and Dutch with operational Dutch (B1/B2)
- You are hands on and fast learner
- You demonstrate the ability to be persistent, action-oriented, results-driven and self-motivated
- You have good presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- You have a great team spirit (you will be working with a direct colleague) a value collaboration
- You have strong organizational skills
- Abstract and concrete thinking
- Taking initiative and ownership
- Ability to develop (in a team) a suitable communication mix (where digital channels become increasingly important)
- A permanent and full-time contract
- Starting date: asap!
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including luncheon vouchers (€8,00), Eco-vouchers, health and group insurances, possibility of a company car or electrical bike, a yearly bonus, 100% reimbursement of transport costs, 32 holiday days
- Working hours: 40h00/week, 1 day of homeworking day/week
- Location: the offices are located in Evere (close to Decathlon) and are accessible by public transport and by car. Parking possibilities
- The opportunity to work in a professional and human environment, which promotes a good work-life balance!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org