Our client is a well-established, international company active in the tourism industry. They are currently recruiting a diligent Customer Relations Officer to join their multilingual & multicultural team in Brussels (+/- 30 people). Their offices are located in the centre of Brussels (easy to reach with public transport) and they employ +/- 100 people.
- being the focal point of contact for customers in different countries: you reply promptly to their queries via phone/email/fax/letter in accordance to the company’s commercial politics & ethical/quality standards
- ensuring that an efficient and prompt service is offered to clients
- ensuring that files are handled in a timely manner
- responding efficiently to all queries such as information requests, complaints, and providing them an appropriate solution
- contact management and updating the database with the details of the complaints and the solutions offered
- ensuring that the service offered complies with the ISO certification
- handling the litigation files
- managing the booking of additional services such as taxi reservations, booking of meeting rooms, etc. within the specified timeframe
- participating in various working groups and in cross-department projects impacting the Customer Service department
- You are perfectly fluent in French, Dutch and English
- You hold a relevant Bachelor and have a first relevant experience of +/-1 year (in a customer service/client relations role, ideally B2C)
- You are PC literate with a good knowledge of MS Office 2010, CRM and a phoning tool
- You have strong oral & written communication skills: you are clear & articulate, you have a good elocution and you have strong writing skills
- You possess good listening skills, you are able to show empathy towards your customers and you are very service & quality minded
- You are calm and stress resistant, you feel at ease when talking with customers
- You have the ability to work autonomously and to manage priorities but you are also genuinely team spirited
- You have a positive and dynamic work attitude, with good analytical abilities
- You are flexible in terms of working hours: working in shifts (7.30am-3.30pm and 12.30pm-8.30pm) and working during weekends (on average during 2 weekends/month) is not a problem for you
- Starting date: ASAP!
- A permanent, full-time contract
- A competitive salary with a very complete benefits package (including bonuses for working in shits/during weekends), luncheon vouchers, health and group insurance, benefits in kind, 39 holidays
- The opportunity to work in a truly international & multicultural environment, in a company which is constantly evolving and within a fascinating sector!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com