Our client is a company specialised in the distribution and installation of IT equipment. Their clients are large national and international companies mainly based in Flanders and Brussels. To support the growth of the company and to better deal with a need for digitalisation of certain processes, they are currently recruiting a talented Office Manager/ERP Key User for their Zaventem office (+/- 20 people).
Purpose of the role:
This is a newly created position aimed at coordinating the activities of the admin/inside sales team and optimising internal processes. You will be the linchpin between the management, the sales team and the admin team. Daily responsibilities will include: managing a variation of administrative & organisational tasks related to the inside sales process and the planning of client projects, billing, reporting. You will also be Key User of the ERP-system.
- Coordinating the purchase and reception of new goods in collaboration with the sales team and the warehouse manager
- Matching incoming goods and orders, tracking orders using the ERP-system
- Planning client projects
- Together with the rest of the admin team, analysing the order flow and optimising the inside sales processes where needed
- Coordinating the billing process (automated billing system), being involved in the company’s accounting (in collaboration with an external expert)
- Preparing (financial) reports for management
- Acting as a Key user for the ERP-system: ensuring quality of data, advising/training other users, liaising with external provider regarding new implementations or technical adjustments, optimising internal processes, etc.
- Coaching, steeringthe insides sales team and the warehouse manager (2-3 people)
- Ad-hoc projects, e.g. research work on specific costs or regulations, implementation of new tools and procedures, etc.
- Minimum 4-5 years of relevant experience in insides sales, client service/back office, office management – ideally acquired in a small company
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Advanced level in Dutch, English and French (oral + written)
- IT literate (Word, Excel, Outlook, virtual communication tools, …).
- You already worked with 1 or several ERP systems and you are particularly comfortable with them (e.g. able to identify possible issues and/or opportunities to expand the scope of usage, train new users).
- You are mature, organised and you are able to set clear priorities
- You communicate with a lot of enthusiasm & conviction
- You are able to develop and implement new initiatives while motivating and steering the team
- You are very solution & client oriented, you always strive for service excellence
- You are analytical, figure minded and you work with a lot of eye for detail
- You have a proactive & flexible attitude, you can adjust easily to changing circumstances
- You enjoy working in a smaller team and you have a hands-on attitude
- A full-time and permanent contract
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Company is located in Zaventem
- Competitive salary package
- You will be part of a really nice and informal team and a fast-moving sector
- This is a new position within the company which is also in full expansion so you will be able to create your own role and the responsibilities will evolve over time!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org