Our client is an innovative consulting firm operating in various fields including healthcare, the food industry, aeronautics, and the chemical, space and defence industries. Their 200 staff is spread across 8 offices in Europe, Asia and the US. Their human-sized Brussels office (12 staff) is currently recruiting a diligent Office Assistant/Manager.
Purpose of the job
To be responsible for the smooth running of the office. To be in charge of: facilities & office management, HR & payroll coordination, personnel administration, accounting follow up, Assistant duties, event organising and project support.
Office & Facilities management
- To liaise with suppliers and third parts such as the cleaning company, the landlord, the insurance broker, the SNCB/NMBS, the STIB/MIVB, Proximus, etc.
- To order office and kitchen supplies for the whole office
- To man the reception (handling incoming phone calls, welcoming visitors, etc.)
HR, personnel administration & payroll
- To handle the recruitment process of Consultants
- To prepare adverts, to post them online, to handle incoming CVs together with the CEO
- To manage campus recruitment
- To coordinate the organisation of bi-weekly collective interview sessions: to welcome the candidates (5 to 10/session), to explain to them the procedure, to liaise with interviewers, etc.
- To organise 2ndand 3rdrounds
- To organise the administrative on-boarding and off-boarding of staff (Dimona, registration/cancellation on the health and group insurances, etc.)
- To coordinate the payroll with the social secretariat (Group S): to enter the payroll data on the screen interface, to order luncheon vouchers, etc.
- Organising monthly company events
- Organising social events (3 times/year)
- Organising team building activities, etc.
- Handling suppliers invoices: receiving them, checking them, sending them to the head office in Paris for payment
- Preparing client invoices
- Preparing the P&L with the CEO using the ERP and Excel
- Liaising with the Chartered Accountant and with the Finance Director based in Paris
- To occasionally do bad debt chasing
- To organise the business trips of the CEO: weekly basis, mostly to Paris and Amsterdam
- To update the ERP with information such as client contact details
- To handle his expense reports and the expense reports of other Consultants (using the ERP)
Project follow up
- To administratively follow up projects
- To input project data in the ERP, to close ending projects
- To archive closed projects
- You hold a relevant Bachelor (Office Management, Accounting, Languages, etc.)
- You are bilingual in English and French (written and spoken)
- You already have a first experience in a varied office support position
- You are PC literate (MS Office, especially Excel and Word)
- You are dynamic, positive and are genuinely team minded
- You enjoy working in a multicultural environment
- You have excellent interpersonal skills
- You are resourceful and enjoy being accountable and have your own area of responsibilities
- A permanent, full time contract (could also be a 4/5th)
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- A competitive salary and fringe benefits package including luncheon vouchers (€ 7,00), health insurance (DKV), group insurance, full reimbursement of transport costs
- Access: the company is located in the heart of Brussels and is very accessible by public transport
- Hours: 38h00/week, regular working hours
- 25 holiday days/year
- The opportunity to work in a truly international and intellectually stimulating environment!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com