Our client is a well-established, international transport company. They are currently recruiting a diligent individual to join their Operations department. This is a very operational role, meaning that the person will be based on-site, amongst passengers and drivers (and not in an office).
- Ensuring that crews are ready for each vehicle
- Calling upon back up Drivers when needed
- Booking accommodations for the Drivers when needed
- Making suggestions concerning the shifts of staff
- Informing the Supervisor in case of delays
- Being the contact person of the Stewards and answering their queries regarding their journey
- Dispatching all relevant information to the Drivers so that they can inform passengers on delays, issues, etc.
- Being the contact person for all personnel (platform, on board and drivers), liaising with them via sms
- Uploading latest traffic information on the company website
- Assisting colleagues in ticket control
- Updating internal information systems
- Ensuring that the procedure is correctly followed regarding VIPs, groups or disabled passengers
- Booking hotels and taxis for passengers when needed
- Initiating the correct procedure in case of incident/issue
- Liaising with partners from other transport firms
- Participating in various working groups concerning sales events with the aim to share expertise and know how
- Participating in various working groups concerning the development of IT tools for improving passenger information
- You are fluent in French & Dutch. You also ideally have a working knowledge of German and English.
- You hold a Bachelor
- You ideally have a fist experience in customer service
- You have very good communication skills, with a global vision
- You are service minded and solution oriented
- You are well organised and autonomous
- You are hands on
- You are flexible regarding your work schedule as the position involves shift work: 6.00 am-2.00 pm and 2.00 pm-10.00 pm. The position also involves working during week-ends (1 week-end/month)
- Starting date: ASAP!
- A full time, permanent contract
- A competitive salary including monthly bonus (for shift work and work during week-ends), luncheon vouchers (€8,00), ecochèques (€250,00), health and group insurance, benefits in kind, yearly bonus, 50 holiday days
- Working schedule: 40h00/week, in shifts (as described above)
- Location: Brussels city centre, very easily accessible by public transport
- A truly international and multicultural working environment in a fast developing company!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com