Our client is an international leader in the real estate sector. Their Belgian offices (+/- 100 people) are located in central Brussels and are therefore very accessible by public transport. They are currently recruiting a diligent Receptionist who will be working from 2pm until 6pm (= 20h/week). Candidates interested in working more hours per week, are also welcome to apply, the company can also offer 30h/week and then the schedule would be 12:00-6pm.
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls while providing basic information
- Serving visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Booking meting rooms and ensuring all relevant equipment, material and refreshments are provided
- Liaising with contractors to taking care of small office repairs and make sure meeting rooms & offices are well kept
- Serving as the point person for maintenance, mailing, supplies, equipment, bills, and office facilities
- Managing office supplies in an efficient and cost-effective manner
- Receiving, sorting and distributing daily mail/newspapers/deliveries/couriers
- Organising travel for the staff, liaising with the travel agency
- Assisting with the organisation of staff events (annual dinner, Christmas dinner, etc.)
- Helping with the organisation of the annual vaccination and eye testing in collaboration with HR
- Ensuring archives are handled effectively
- Making sure the reception and client area are constantly professional looking
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French
- You possess ideally 2-5 years of experience in a similar role – preferably in a similar environment (service sector)
- You are able to represent the company in a professional way (smart presentation)
- You are able to maintain confidential information and you have the ability to answer phone calls with enthusiasm, professionalism, tact, common sense and persistency
- You show an absolute drive towards professionalism & client satisfaction
- You are organised and rigorous, you work with a genuine eye for detail
- You are proactive & solution oriented
- You are a good team player and you have a flexible attitude
- A permanent contract
- Starting date: as soon as possible!
- Working hours: it is a part-time position where you have to work during 5 days/week. Ideally 20h/week: working every day from 2pm until 6pm. Working 30h/week: every day from 12:00 until 6pm is also possible.
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- International and very dynamic working environment with room for initiative
- The opportunity to work in a quality oriented, corporate environment in very nice offices in the centre of Brussels!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com