Our client is a human-sized private investment bank (+/- 25 staff). They are located in the Louise area in Brussels. They are today looking to recruit a diligent and high-level Assistant to support the very busy Managing Partner.
- Providing high-level administrative support to a top-level Executive
- Handling all incoming e-mails, reading each e-mail, flagging them, answering them when possible, bringing them to the attention of the Partner when necessary
- Complex diary management, involving numerous meetings, conference calls, visio conferences and business trips
- Handling the expense reports (using SAP)
- Preparing calls and meetings, making sure all the necessary documents are ready for the meetings
- Following up meetings (disseminating the information, following up the action points, etc.)
- Having high-level contacts (written and spoken) with the clients of the Partner (VIPs)
- Preparing documents using MS Office (Word, Excel & occasionally PowerPoint), drafting and proofreading documents
- Coordinating the private and professional diaries of the Partner
- Assisting him in business development tasks: preparing sales pitches and bids, updating the CRM, following up after prospection meetings, etc.
- You ideally hold a Bachelor in Office Management/Management Assistant/Languages
- You are perfectly fluent in Dutch and French (with excellent written skills in both languages) and have a working knowledge of English (especially written)
- You have +/- 5 years of experience acquired in a similar role and in the corporate sector (law firms, private equity, family office, management consulting, etc.)
- You are computer literate (MS Office)
- You are extremely organised, structured and very discrete, as you will have access to very confidential and sensitive data
- You are a self-starter, proactive and autonomous
- You possess good analytical skills and genuine intuition
- You have a good business acumen and can quickly grasp the specificities and subtleties of the sector
- You are thorough, you anticipate issues, you are solution oriented, understand the consequences of your actions and think things through
- You have an excellent corporate presentation and are genuinely service minded
- You know how to prioritise, are quality minded, reliable, trustworthy and flexible (also regarding working hours, when something urgent occurs)
- A permanent, full-time employment contract
- Starting date: ASAP!
- A competitive salary with fringe benefits including luncheon vouchers, group and health insurances, etc.
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic, human-sized and highly reputable and respected company
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com