Our client is a leader in the field of corporate real estate They offer a wide range of services to their Belgian and Luxemburgish clients. They are today recruiting a Project Assistant for their Brussels office.
Purpose of the role
This role is crucial when it comes to ensuring the smooth running of the department in charge of real estate projects. You will provide administrative support linked to the department’s missions and you will assist Project Managers and the Director of the department in their daily activities.
- You are the right arm of the Project Director: you manage his diary, organise team meetings, assist with the preparation of various reports and presentations for the Executive Committee and help to share key information with the team
- You organise meetings and handle the associated logistics, you prepare presentations and participate in the management of the department’s activity planning and of the diaries of some team members
- You provide a daily support to the Project Managers by ensuring the follow up of internal procedures and the update of checklists and files associated to each project
- For each project, you ensure an administrative follow up of the various steps (retro planning): treatment of the external project, managing calls for proposals, researching documents, ordering material/equipment, ISO certification, etc.
- You participate in the planning of renovation/building work (participation in the calls for proposals, launch of purchase orders, writing of contracts, etc.)
- You ensure that various on-site inventories (especially concerning equipment and furniture) are taking place and you do the write ups
- You handle phone communications, meeting organisation and follow up of messages for third parts
- You scan and copy official documents and file the closed projects
- You manage and follow the incoming and outgoing correspondence and are responsible for the writing of letters, minutes, reports and presentations. You punctually translate documents (D/F and F/D)
- You ensure an easy communication and sharing of information within the team and with the other departments of the company
- You ideally hold a Bachelor in Office Management, Management Assistant, Languages, etc.
- You possess 3 to 5 years relevant experience in a similar role and ideally acquired in the real estate or construction industries
- You are bilingual French/Dutch with an operational level of English
- You have an excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and you enjoy discovering new IT software
- You are conscientious, detail and goal oriented
- You are customer minded, proactive, and can make relevant suggestions when needed
- You are highly organised, can multitask and know how to prioritise
- You enjoy working as part of a team but also autonomously and you can take initiatives
- You are positive and friendly in your communication with your colleagues
- A permanent contract
- Starting date: A.S.A.P.
- A competitive salary
- Fringe benefits: luncheon vouchers, Eco-cheques, health and group insurances, bonus, 100% reimbursement of transport costs, 20 holiday days + 8 extra days, other benefits
- Location: the company is easily accessible by metro
- The opportunity to work in a positive, dynamic and stimulating environment where you will have the opportunity to grow!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com