Our client is a prestigious human-sized company in the private equity sector. Their elegant offices are located in central Brussels and are therefore very accessible by public transport. They are currently recruiting a diligent Receptionist/Office Assistant who will be working as part of a team of 4.
Purpose of the role
To man the reception and the reception area, to ensure that a first class service is offered to all internal and external clients, to ensure the smooth running of the office, to provide ad hoc secretarial support to the various departments when needed
- Making sure the reception and client area are constantly professional looking
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls while providing basic information
- Serving visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Booking and managing meeting rooms, ensuring all relevant equipment, material and refreshments are provided. Clearing the meeting rooms after each meeting
- Ensuring daily that printers/fax are loaded with paper and that all IT equipment is in order
- Participating in the order and management of office supplies and stock control
- Receiving, sorting, distributing and sending daily mail/newspapers/deliveries/couriers
- Assisting with the organisation of internal events
- Punctually assisting the Executive Assistants of the various departments: filing, archiving documents, assisting with the preparation of document using MS Office
- You are fluent in French and English, with a working knowledge of Dutch
- You possess ideally a first experience in a similar role – preferably in a similar environment (corporate sector such as law firms, consulting, finance)
- You take pride in representing the company in a very professional way (smart and corporate presentation)
- You are able to maintain confidential information and you have the ability to field phone calls with enthusiasm, professionalism, tact, common sense and persistency
- You are able to interact appropriately with people of all levels including CEOs/VIPs
- You show an absolute drive towards meeting the highest professional standards to ensure client satisfaction
- You are organised and rigorous, you work with a genuine eye for detail
- You are proactive, resourceful & solution oriented
- You are a good team player and you have a flexible attitude (also towards working hours)
- A full time and permanent contract
- Starting date: as soon as possible!
- Working hours: the reception is open from 8.00 am until 7.00 pm so the 4 Receptionists work in shifts to cover this schedule. Some overtime will occasionally occur in the evening until 7.30 pm. The official working week is 37h30
- A very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including luncheon vouchers, health insurance, group insurance, etc.
- The opportunity to work in a quality oriented, corporate environment in very nice offices in the centre of Brussels!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com