Our client is a human-sized and fast-growing scale-up in the fintech sector backed by one of the major banks. They offer products and services relating to the acceptance of card payments. Their offices are located in central Brussels and are very easily accessible by public transport. As part of their fast growth, they are today looking to recruit a diligent Sales Support & Operations Officer to work as part of a team of 10.
Purpose of the role:
Executing operational tasks as well as client & sales support tasks in close collaboration with internal departments & external partners, ensuring an excellent after-sales service to the clients, offering general administrative support to the department.
Your daily tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Screening and completing new client contracts
- Handling client file modifications in the internal systems: updating and changing existing contracts (new functionalities, close client relation, close account, bad debts, company legal form, etc.)
- Managing complaints and incidents, such as technical issues while processing payments
- Providing customer and sales support: handling incoming calls from clients, understanding their issues, providing 1st line support, escalating issues when too technical, advising clients, etc.
- Handling administrative procedures related to client risk acceptance, including credit risk analysis, compliance checks, data investigation (e.g. legal entities via the “Moniteur belge/Belgisch Staatsblad”, financial situation, type of business/activities, … )
- And more!
- You ideally hold a relevant Bachelor or you are equivalent by experience
- You have at least 3 years of experience acquired in a similar role (customer support/back-office role in a B2B environment) ideally within the financial sector
- You are fluent in French or Dutch with a working knowledge of the other language. An operational level of English is a plus.
- Knowledge of acquiring activity is a strong asset
- Knowledge of/experience with client risk evaluation and qualification is an advantage
- You have an affinity with more complex technical and financial concepts
- You have a very analytical, agile and inquisitive mind
- You have strong communications skills and can easily interact with colleagues and third parts (suppliers and clients)
- You are client & service oriented, your very good listening skills allow you to understand the issues of your customers and to come up with efficient solutions
- You are detail oriented, meticulous, and methodical
- You are efficient with a good focus on the results to be obtained
- You are autonomous but you also enjoy working as part of a small team, you have a collaborative approach
- You are a fast learner and enjoy developing your knowledge and skills
- You adopt a flexible and “can-do” attitude, honesty & integrity are important values to you
- A permanent, full-time employment contract
- Starting date: ASAP!
- A competitive salary with a very complete benefits package, including luncheon vouchers Eco cheques, group and health insurances, 32 holiday days (40h-workweek), a monthly net allowance, bonus, homeworking possibilities (up to 40% of the time), …
- Location: the company is located in the city centre and is therefore easily reachable by public transport
- The opportunity to join a vibrant, human-sized company with a flat hierarchy and a start-up business culture within a very promising sector!
Keywords: acquiring, KYC, merchant payment services, risk evaluation, finance, client support, sales support, customer service, B2B, account management, back office, middle office, operations, administration
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com