Our client is a well-established, international company active in the transport industry. They are currently recruiting a new collaborator to join their multilingual & multicultural teams in Brussels. Their offices are located in the centre of Brussels (very easy to reach with public transport) and they employ +/- 100 people.
- Ensuring the staffing of vehicles in compliance with the social legislation
- Checking the planning of crews, handling issues in terms of timing or overlap, finding solutions in case of last-minute crew cancellation
- Contacting on call crew with the approval of Supervisor
- Ensuring the transport of crews and guaranteeing their well-being (booking last minute accommodation for them, etc.)
- Making relevant suggestions in view of enhancing the staff booking procedures on the various itineraries
- Being the SPOC of crews regarding delays, damages in the itinerary and sharing the information with the Supervisor
- Liaising with the crew by sms, phone, etc.
- Informing the Operational Centre on delays, damages, etc. and informing back the crew so that they can share the information with the passengers
- Updating the website with relevant information concerning delays, etc.
- Supporting the crew regarding issues they encounter when controlling travel tickets
- Ensuring that procedures are properly followed when it comes to passengers with special needs (disabled passengers, VIPs, groups, etc.)
- Ensuring that passengers who missed their correspondence are properly looked after (booking taxis, hotel rooms for them, etc.)
- Launching emergency supply procedures in case of disruption in the traffic
- Considering alternative travel possibilities for passengers in case of disruption
- Participating in some working groups in order to share field expertise
- Participating in some working groups concerning the development of IT tools dedicated to passenger information
- You ideally hold a Bachelor or equivalent in experience
- You have an excellent level of French or Dutch and a working language of the 2nd national language. You also have an operational level of English
- You have a first relevant experience of +/-2 years ideally acquired in the transport sector and in a customer service role
- You are proactive and know how to work under stress (crisis management)
- You are resourceful, creative and analytical
- You are organised, autonomous yet also genuinely team spirited
- You have strong communication skills (numerous internal contacts)
- You have a positive attitude, an open mind-set, you are enthusiastic and motivated
- You are flexible in terms of working hours as you will be working in shifts and during weekends (on average during 2 weekends/month)
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- A permanent, full-time contract
- A competitive salary with a very complete benefits package (including bonuses for working in shifts/during weekends), luncheon vouchers, health and group insurance, benefits in kind, 50 holiday days
- Working hours: shift work, 6.00 am-2.00 pm and 2.00 pm-10.00 pm and 2 weekends/month
- Location: the offices are located in the city centre of Brussels and are therefore very accessible by public transport
- The opportunity to work in a truly international & multicultural environment, in a company, which is constantly evolving, and within a fascinating sector!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com