Our client is a small, international membership association (5 people) active in the internet industry. They are located in the centre of Brussels and their offices are therefore very accessible by public transport. They are currently looking to recruit a Senior Project Manager.
- Shaping and leading large cross-community projects: promoting new & innovative ideas, getting the necessary funding from members, working out a project plan, coordinating activities with different experts amongst the members, 8etc.
- Managing and supporting collaborative research projects
- Following trends in the industry and beyond: being the in-house futurologist of the association
- Setting up community training programs both online and offline
- Organising and running training sessions on the internet ecosystem for policy makers as well as the wider public
- Engaging in outreach activities and stakeholder relations in close coordination with the association’s Policy and Communication Teams
- Supporting the group of Chairs and Vice-Chairs of the association’s six Working Groups and facilitating their annual Brussels meeting
- And much more!
- Master’s Degree, preferably in Business Administration, International Relations or a tech-related subject
- Perfectly fluency in English (spoken and written), any other EU language is a plus
- At least 15 years of working experience, of which ideally 10 years in a membership-based organisation
- Project management experience in a multicultural environment
- Experience with project management tools
- Familiarity with EU funding programs
- Very good interpersonal/communication skills, strong networking capabilities
- Excellent organisational/planning skills, diplomatic and service minded
- You feel comfortable operating within a small structure and working with virtual teams for several projects
- A permanent and full-time contract
- A salary in line with your skills and experience and a comprehensive benefits package (including individual performance-related bonus, company result-based bonus and full insurance package)
- Flexible work practices
- The opportunity to work in a truly international environment within a fascinating and fast-changing sector!
- Starting date: as soon as possible
Om te solliciteren op deze vacature stuurt u uw sollicitatie naar email@example.com