Project Administration (50% of time)
- Responsible for the administrative work of the project management teams
- Diary management, organising project meetings
- Handling the coordination with projects’ participants: i.e. academics who complete projects, sponsoring corporate members, regulators, and other stakeholders, including EU and national policy makers
- Preparing, editing and filing project documents, contracts, etc.
- Organising project meetings, booking dates, liaising with participants and speakers, etc.
- Maintaining a clean and updated stakeholder database: inputting new members, staff, contacts, updating addresses and contacts details, etc.
- Liaising with other secretariat colleagues and academic staff for the updating of the database
Other general management
- Assisting in various administration tasks
- Assistance in organisation of (online, hybrid and physical) high-profile, private and public events (incl. liaising with speakers and participants, registration, logistics, etc.)
- The ideal candidate holds a relevant bachelor (Office Management, Languages, Communication, etc.)
- You are perfectly fluent In English orally and in writing (C1 minimum). A knowledge of another EU language is an asset
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- You master the MS Office suite, visio-conference systems and have experience working with a CRM
- You have very good communication and interpersonal skills and a proven ability to deal with a wide variety of stakeholders, often at senior level
- You have a strong eye for detail and very good organisational, time management and solution-seeking skills
- You are dynamic, structured, flexible, reliable and stress resistant
- You are a team player who enjoys working as part of a small team
- You can work independently as well as cross functionally
- You are fast thinking and can see the big picture
- You apply common sense and seek to offer the best possible service
- You are genuinely internationally minded and enjoy working with people from different cultures
- A permanent and full-time contract
- Starting date: A.S.A.P.
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including luncheon vouchers, health insurance, etc.
- Working hours: 38h00/week
- A unique opportunity in a quality oriented and intellectually stimulating environment in very nice offices!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org