Examining your application
You can apply by responding to an advert posted online (on our website or on an external website) or via a spontaneous application. Upon receiving it, we will carefully review your CV and, if applicable, your motivation letter. We will answer within a short timeframe. We answer ALL applications, and we only invite you if we feel we can help you efficiently.
Interview & Assessment
If we invite you for an interview, it will be to meet an experienced consultant in Brussels or in the Leuven area who will listen to you and advise you. You will then undertake a language and IT assessment (Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and you will receive feedback at the end of the session.
What happens next?
Once you have invested this time with us, WE will WORK FOR YOU and we will:
- Search for positions that match your expectations and your skills
- Update you regularly on our progress
- Provide you with tangible and consistent information about specific roles and companies
- Send your profile to prospective employers and organise interviews for you
- Accompany and counsel you during the recruitment procedure
- Assisting you during the negotiation phase (employment contract and salary/package)
- Give you feedback throughout the process
Coaching you in your new role
When you start in your new role, our CARE programme begins. This means regular meetings and feedback sessions to discuss your current situation, the challenges you are facing and the obstacles you need to overcome. We will listen to you but we will also share information, clarify relevant concepts and techniques, and offer advice.