Four different steps, the 4Cs, will help you identify, recruit and retain the best candidates:
– We start by meeting the HR and/or the Line Manager(s) at your premises to get an in-depth understanding of the role and its background. This means taking a good look at your company, department, team, and corporate culture.
– If necessary, we can help you define job roles and candidate specifications.
– We use a variety of sourcing methods to identify suitable candidates (advertising, internal and external database research, direct searching, social media, etc.)
– Then we conduct in-depth, face-to-face interviews with candidates followed by a language and IT assessment
– We check references with 2-3 past employers
– And we give a comprehensive description of the position/company/environment to the selected candidates, probing their motivation for the role.
– Presenting you with a shortlist with full reports on each candidate (including assessment results, detailed educational and professional background, the candidate’s profile and their motivation for the position)
– Coordinating the organisation of interviews between you and the selected candidates, and collecting feedback at the end of each interview
– Providing assistance during the offer stage (negotiating with the preferred candidate, preparing offer letters, employment contracts and so forth)
Using our CARE programme, we will have regular meetings with you and with the new recruit over the first 6 months to discuss the current situation, progress to be made, obstacles to be overcome and so on.