Our client is a scale up medical technology firm headquartered in Wavre. They specialize in high tech medical devices for surgery applications. They have a global activity but remain a human-sized operation with +/- 40 staff in Belgium. They are currently looking to recruit a diligent Assistant who will support a team of 6 scientists.
Purpose of the role
Reporting to the VP Clinical and Regulatory Affairs, the Administrative Assistant will provide administrative support to the Clinical and Regulatory department, ensure the integrity of specified data in the Clinical department, and liaise with external parties and other departments in the company.
- Assist the clinical team in the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the standard operating procedures
- Check the Trial Master File for applicable trials and create the printed binder with essential trial documents
- Assist with periodic review of study files for accuracy and completeness
- Ensure clinical data is correctly stored in the company’s data warehouse
- Assist Clinical team with preparation, handling and distribution of clinical trial supplies and updating of inventory tracking system
- Support clinical and regulatory team with different tasks like scanning, storing of training documents, final contracts, logs, etc.
- Act as a central contact for the clinical team for designated project communications, correspondence, and associated documentation
- Support in drafting and tracking contracts
- Perform an overall housekeeping and inventory to ensure all necessary trial documents are properly stored
- Assist in making travel arrangements for investigators, study coordinators, clinical and regulatory staff
- Ensure trial and patient insurance is properly in place
- Coordinate and follow up payments to sites and Service Providers
- Create Purchase Orders for Clinical and Regulatory activities
- Check suppliers’ invoices versus contract commitments to ensure correct services are received and billed
- Other clinical and regulatory activities as directed by VP Clinical and Regulatory Affairs
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in administrative support within an international environment
- You ideally have a previous experience in a clinical department support role
- You are fluent in English, written and spoken (at least C1 level). You also have an operational knowledge of French (B2 minimum)
- You have effective time management and organizational skills
- You are an excellent communicator and can interact with C-level Executives
- You are well structured and to the point
- You are team spirited
- You are flexible and can juggle several tasks at the same time
- A full‐time permanent position
- Starting date: A.S.A.P.
- Competitive salary and benefits package including: luncheon vouchers (€8,00), eco-vouchers (€250/year), health insurance (including dental), pension plan, teleworking allowance
- Working hours & holidays: 39h00/week, 26 holiday days/year
- Location: The position is based in Wavre (Belgium) with possibility to work from home a couple of days per week (after 3 months in the role). The offices are reachable with public transport but their access is easier with a private vehicle (free parking)
- Headed by a solid management team, you will be part of a highly skilled (engineers, scientists) capable and dynamic team of innovative leaders with proven tracks records in the pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
- This is an agile start‐up company culture focused on values of entrepreneurship, engagement, integrity, passion, and excellence
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com