Our client is a well-established, international company active in the transport industry. They are currently recruiting a diligent Customer Marketing Loyalty Officer to join their team (6 staff). Their offices are located in the centre of Brussels (easy to reach with public transport) and they employ +/- 170 people.
Purpose of the role
Within the Customer Marketing department, you participate in the implementation of the marketing strategy and in the delivery of concrete actions aiming at building and rewarding customer loyalty. You are the key user of an IT programme/CMS in charge of registering key customers and incentives/actions targeted at them. You manage loyalty-related projects in collaboration with other departments.
- You are in charge of the loyalty programme and ensure that it is understandable and attractive for VIP clients/frequent travellers
- You monitor the actions related to the programme
- You identify and implement specific offers and actions, thus ensuring a high client satisfaction
- By doing so, you contribute to the development of the fee income of the company
- You are the main user of the IT loyalty programme, which is instrumental for the performance of the role, you are the SPOC of the IT provider
- You ensure that the IT loyalty programme operates at all times and you report any bugs/issues to your contact person at the service provider, with the aim of resolving the issue asap.
- You are responsible for the maintenance and the content updates of the website, related to the loyalty programme and actions
- You organise events and specific actions for the VIP clients and frequent travellers, you attend these events
- You coordinate actions and you liaise with other departments of the company in order to ensure an optimum customer experience
- You participate in the reporting of the department (preparation of items related to your field and area of responsibility)
- You hold a relevant Masters’ degree (Marketing, Communication, Business school, etc.)
- You already possess a first relevant experience
- You possess an excellent knowledge of French (spoken and written) and have an advanced level of English
- You are a digital native and are comfortable with new technologies and innovation in general. An experience of working with IT loyalty programmes or CMS is a strong asset
- You have strong project management, communication, and interpersonal skills
- You are genuinely team minded
- You take ownership
- You have the ability to see the big picture and to operate at the crossroad of several departments
- You have very good listening skills and can translate needs into concrete actions
- You are open minded with a positive attitude
- Starting date: A.S.A.P.!
- A full time, permanent contract
- A competitive salary and complete benefits package including luncheon vouchers (€8,00), Eco cheques (€250,00), health and group insurances, benefits in kind (free travel vouchers), 37 holiday days
- Working schedule: 38 hours/day, possibility of homeworking (1 to 2 days/week), flexitime, some occasional overtime (will be recuperated)
- A truly international and multicultural working environment in a fast-developing company!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com