Our client is a start-up family office whose purpose is to manage the assets of its owners Their offices are located in the city centre of Brussels and are therefore very accessible by public transport. Their small and easy-going yet highly professional team is looking for a shiny and diligent individual to set up the administration side of things.
Purpose of the role
This is a newly created role. The Office Assistant will be the first and only person of the organisation in charge of the administrative support. This includes handling the reception, providing secretarial support to the 2 Investment Managers, handling office management responsibilities including payroll administration, basic accounting, ordering office supplies, etc.
- Manning the reception, making sure the reception area is always spotless (reception lounge, etc.)
- Preparing the meeting room, checking what meetings are taking place every day, ordering lunches for meetings, bringing them to the rooms, tidying up the rooms after the meeting
- Welcoming visitors, handling their requests, assisting them
- Handling incoming phone calls, taking messages
- Handling incoming mail, liaising with courier and express delivery companies, handling outgoing mail
- Responsible for office management duties: handling office and kitchen supplies, ordering furniture, IT equipment, etc.
- Liaising with suppliers, developing contractual agreements with suppliers and vendors
- Providing secretarial support to the 2 Investment Managers: diary management, meeting organisation and travel arrangement
- Payroll administration together with the social secretariat
- Basic accounting duties, issuing invoices, handling incoming invoices, and preparing them for payment
- And more!
- The ideal candidate holds a relevant bachelor (Office management, Languages, etc.)
- You are bilingual French/English with very good writing skills in both languages
- A first similar experience of 2-3 years is required, ideally acquired in the corporate sector
- Good IT skills (MS Office)
- Corporate presentation, courteous, discrete with a positive attitude
- Genuinely customer minded and desire to be helpful and to offer a top-of the-range service to internal and external clients
- Ability to interact at all levels, diplomatic skills, an extreme discretion is paramount
- Very good interpersonal skills, smiling and dedicated
- Self-starter: this is a start-up so the person will need resourcefulness and creativity in order to participate to the development of the structure
- A doer who aims at delivering a spotless service
- Quality minded, as this is a very high-level environment where it is crucial to aim at providing an outstanding support to the Investment Managers and third parts
- A permanent and full-time contract
- Starting date: A.S.A.P.
- Competitive salary
- Location: the offices are located in central Brussels and are therefore very easily accessible by public transport
- The opportunity to be part of the creation of a company and to work in a truly very high-level environment!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org