Our client is a high profile, human-sized company in the service sector. Their offices are located in central Brussels and are therefore very accessible by public transport. They are currently recruiting a diligent individual to work alongside 2 Senior Executive Assistants.
Purpose of the job:
To reinforce the existing team of Executive Assistants and to provide first class support to the General Manager.
- diary management (using Outlook)
- organising meetings and business trips (mostly in Europe)
- organising business lunches
- organising the planning of the chauffeur
- filing, scanning, copying various documents
- preparing various files
- typing documents using Word
- handling incoming phone calls
- handling the incoming and outgoing mail
- having all sorts of contacts, both internal and external
- liaising with the other departments, forwarding them documents
- The ideal candidate holds a Bachelor in Office Management or Languages
- Excellent level of French and English (spoken and written)
- You are perfectly presented (corporate presentation)
- You possess very good skills on MS Office
- You possess at least 3 years experience in a secretarial position, ideally acquired in professional services (management consulting, international law firms)
- You are extremely precise, rigorous, dynamic, organised, with a genuine eye for detail
- You are stress resistant and reliable
- You are resilient (the diary of the Director changes constantly and meetings need to be booked, cancelled, re-booked, etc.)
- You are a very good team player (as you will be working as part of team of 3) and have good interpersonal and communication skills
- You also are very diplomatic and discrete
- You are flexible (the Secretariat is open between 8.30 am and 7.00 pm so the 3 Assistants have to organise themselves in order to ensure this time schedule)
- A permanent contract
- Starting date: as soon as possible!
- A very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package including luncheon vouchers, a comprehensive health and group insurances, etc.
- Working hours: 37h30/week to be organised between 8.30 am and 7.00 pm together with the other Assistants. Some overtime, until 7.30 pm, will occur
- Location: the company is located in the heart of Brussels and is therefore very easily accessible by public transport
- The opportunity to work in a quality oriented, corporate environment in superb offices in the city centre of Brussels!
- This is the ideal opportunity for an ambitious individual seeking to gain experience as a high-level Assistant in one of the most prestigious environments in Brussels!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com