Our client is a financial holding with offices in Brussels, Luxembourg and Singapore. They support strong ethical values such as respect, integrity, discretion and team spirit. Their investment team consists of +/- 15 people and is currently looking to recruit a talented Management Assistant who will be working alongside another Assistant. Their Brussels office (+/- 50 people) is located in the city centre.
- Offering administrative and logistical support to a team of Investment Managers;
- Agenda management: preparing and organising various internal and external meetings
- Coordinating national and international business travel (tickets, hotels, taxis, itineraries…);
- Supporting the organisation and coordination of events and ad-hoc projects if and when necessary;
- Contact management: keeping a CRM system up to date with contact details and input on investment opportunities;
- Collecting, compiling and distributing relevant information within the team (minutes of meetings, reports…) and ensuring a proactive follow-up of dealflow;
- Act as an interface with other assistants within the group.
Please note that this list of responsibilities is non exhaustive and that you may be asked to take on additional tasks, depending on the workload and in order to cater for the needs of the team and of the company.
- You have an excellent knowledge (oral and written) of English. Good command of French and/or Dutch is a plus.
- You hold a relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree (Office Management, Languages, …)
- You have at least 4 years of proven experience in a similar role. An experience in a similar environment is a significant plus (private equity, financial services, consulting, …)
- You are computer literate (MS Office, SharePoint, Teams, SalesForce or other CRMs, databases, internet…). You enjoy learning and working with new IT tools.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, high motivation, and integrity.
- You can communicate with courtesy and diplomacy; you understand the importance of discretion & confidentiality in a business environment
- You anticipate deadlines and you plan your work accordingly
- You can adjust easily to changing priorities and circumstances
- You have a strong team spirit and a genuine sense of collaboration as you will be working closely together with another assistant in the department
Offer & practicalities:
- Starting date: asap
- Temporary contract (6 months)
- Competitive salary
- Access: the company is located in the centre of Brussels and is therefore easily accessible by public transport
- Hours: 38/week
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org