Our client is a leading global provider of HR solutions Their Belgian offices (+/- 20 people) are located in central Brussels and are therefore very accessible by public transport. They are currently recruiting a diligent Receptionist.
- Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls while providing basic information
- Serving visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Booking conference rooms and ensuring all relevant equipment, material and refreshments are provided
- Preparing the meeting rooms (including IT/audio-visual equipment, setting up Skype/ Facetime/video conference meetings if necessary)
- Ordering and coordinating lunches & catering
- Ordering kitchen supplies for the office & the meeting rooms
- Ordering taxis and express courier
- Receiving, sorting and distributing daily mail/newspapers/deliveries/couriers
- Manage smooth functioning of office environment (e.g. changing water tanks, filling copier, changing cartridges, etc.)
- Updating internal telephone list
- Performing other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing, etc.
- Helping out
- Assisting with more complex administrative duties when needed (registering information & documents in the database, handling the layout of documents, etc.)
- Assisting with the organisation of clients or staff events
- Making sure the reception and client area are constantly professional looking
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French
- You possess ideally 2-5 years of experience in a similar role – preferably in a similar environment (service sector)
- You are able to represent the company in a professional way (smart presentation)
- You are able to maintain confidential information and you have the ability to field phone calls with enthusiasm, professionalism, tact, common sense and persistency
- You show an absolute drive towards professionalism & client satisfaction
- You are organised and rigorous, you work with a genuine eye for detail
- You are proactive & solution oriented
- You are a good team player and you have a flexible attitude
- A permanent contract
- Starting date: as soon as possible!
- Working hours: it is a part-time position (27h/week). Ideal working schedule: Monday & Wednesday: 7:30-12:30, Tuesday & Thursday: 14:00-18:30 and Friday: 7:30-16:00.
- A competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
- International and very dynamic working environment with room for initiative
- The opportunity to work in a quality oriented, corporate environment in very nice offices in the centre of Brussels!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com