Our client is a leader in the field of corporate real estate. They offer a wide range of services in Belgium and Luxembourg. They are today recruiting a talented Assistant for their Brussels office (+/- 100 people).
Purpose of the role
To provide an administrative and logistical support to the Commercial and Investment Department in collaboration with an Executive Assistant.
- You are responsible for the administrative follow-up of all contracts and the filing (on paper & electronically) of all related documents.
- You organise meetings and you help preparing events, you also handle the associated logistics.
- You manage and follow up on the incoming and outgoing correspondence and are responsible for the writing of letters, minutes, reports and presentations. You punctually translate documents (D/F/E).
- You manage incoming calls and take correct messages in order to facilitate an easy communication and sharing of information within the teams and with different external interlocutors (experts, real estate agents, lawyers, existing or potential tenants, …).
- You update the commercial data and the investment projects in the internal tools.
- For specific projets you help with the preparation of the file (copies, structure, presentations, management of datarooms).
- You create order forms and you register them in the internal system.
- You are the back-up of the Executive Assistant with regards to personal assistant tasks for the real estate managers.
- You hold a Bachelor in Office Management, Management Assistant, Languages, etc.
- You ideally possess a first experience in a similar
- You are bilingual French/Dutch with a good level of English
- You have an excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and you enjoy discovering new IT software
- You are conscientious, detail and goal oriented
- You are customer minded, proactive, and can make relevant suggestions when needed
- You are highly organised, can multitask and know how to prioritise
- You enjoy working as part of a team but also autonomously and you can take initiatives
- You are positive and friendly in your communication with your colleagues
- A permanent contract
- Starting date: A.S.A.P.
- A competitive salary
- Fringe benefits: luncheon vouchers, Eco-cheques, health and group insurances, bonus, 100% reimbursement of transport costs, 20 holiday days + 8 extra days, other benefits
- Location: the company is easily accessible by metro
- The opportunity to work in a positive, dynamic and stimulating environment where you will have the opportunity to grow!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org