Our client is a European market leader in the field of sanitary equipment and installation technology. They have a strong local presence in most of the European countries and in Belgium they employ +/- 60 people. Their Belgian offices are located very close to Brussels (in the Meise area). They are today looking to recruit a diligent Sales & Customer Relations Coordinator to work in their Customer Service/Inside Sales Department (+/- 8 people).
Purpose of the role:
As a Sales & Customer Relations Coordinator you will work alongside your marketing colleagues for the development and implementation of commercial actions to attract the attention of new and existing customers; you will follow-up on (potential) clients in the CRM system; you will build and maintain commercial relations with customers and you will contribute actively to the company’s turnover. You will also have face-to-face contacts with customers in our showroom. Finally, you will support our Training Manager with the preparation and organisation of in-house trainings.
- You will support your marketing colleagues with the teasing/approaching of (potential) clients with the aim to attract/increase their interest in the various products of the company
- You will process cashbacks and you will follow-up on the different commercial loyalty programmes
- You will make sure that new and existing customers receive the correct information regarding products, process, promotions, etc.
- You will process new leads in the CRM system
- You will plan and organise showroom visits for certain customers (1-1 and/or in small groups)
- You will show these customers the different products and installations in the showroom and give them some general information
Customer follow-up in the CRM system
- You will liaise with external and internal stakeholders to ensure that the information in the CRM system is correct and updated at all times
- You will add missing pieces of information; correct mistakes; register promotions, commercial actions and specific campaigns
- You will manage and update the different client lists
- You will support the Training & Education Manager with the planning, organisation and follow-up of technical trainings
- You will check the availabilities of the meeting rooms, handle the reservations and send out the necessary confirmations
- After each training you will make sure everything is correctly registered and processed (participation certificates, processing reimbursement, …)
This list of tasks is non-exhaustive and can evolve over time. It is a creation of a role within the company and, therefore, the tasks & responsibilities can be adjusted to the needs of the department/company, but, also to the competences/preferences of the newly recruited person. Within the inside sales/customer service department (8 people) there is a very positive, dynamic and collaborative atmosphere where everyone is willing to lend a helping hand if and when necessary.
- Do you have a positive mindset? Are you service minded and client oriented? That is already a good start!
- It would be great if you would have a Bachelor degree
- Previous experience in an inside sales or customer service department is definitely a big plus. But, we are also open to receiving applications from candidates who have different types of working experience – as long as you have had jobs with aa lot of client contacts!
- You speak and write fluently in Dutch. You also have a good working knowledge of French and English. Some knowledge of German can also be a plus but is not a necessity.
- You can communicate and interact smoothly with internal and external stakeholders, you have a lot of empathy and you can adjust your communication style to the context
- You have no problems working with MS Office and you enjoy getting familiar with new software/applications. A good knowledge of SAP or another CRM system would be a major advantage in this position.
- You are very service minded; you are able to think outside-the-box and to come up with creative solutions
- You enjoy working in team but you are also able to work autonomously and take initiatives
- A permanent contract
- Starting date: to be discussed
- A competitive salary
- Fringe benefits include luncheon vouchers, health insurance, group insurance, laptop, mobile phone, flexitime, 1 homeworking day/week, 32 holidays
- The opportunity to work in a stable and high-quality company which offers interesting learning opportunities and where you can work in a very positive atmosphere!
- This is a creation of a role with very diverse and challenging responsibilities. Are you are interested to know more, then do not hesitate to send us your application! We will be more than happy to answer additional questions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com